5th Annual SASS NY State Wild Bunch Championship "Muster at Fort Misery"
We also run monthly 'Rough Rider' shoots at 11:30 am on
the Saturday's after we set up for our Sunday CAS
Shoots. For upcoming Rough Rider shoot dates, see our
"Shoots" page. Note that for the monthly Rough Rider
shoots, shooters are allowed to participate using their
regular CAS rifle, regardless of caliber.
- Dates: April 28-29, 2018
- Limited to first 60 shooters. Application must be submitted by April 21, 2018.
- NRA Sanctioned - All SASS Wild Bunch Rules Apply. SASS membership required.
- Fees: Main Entry - $75, Saturday Night Dinner - $30.00 per person
- Friday: Registration in clubhouse from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Saturday: Registration in clubhouse from 7:00 to 8:30 am. Safety Meeting at 8:30 am. Shooting starts at 9:00. 6 Main Stages. Saturday Night Dinner for $30.00 each.
- Sunday: 4 Main Stages starting at 9:00 am. Then the Awards Ceremony.
- Round Count: figure on 259 Pistol, 100 rifle &
- Limited dry camping (no hookups) available for campers/trailers and tents.
- Entry Form and mandatory
Release of Liability Form
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (518)763-2297.
- 2017 Results & Photos
- 2016 Results & Photos
- 2015 Results & Photos
- 2014 Results & Photos
Designed by Dead Head, Webmaster